A registration is valid only by:
- Completing the online Registration Form
- Making the down payment of 30%
- Receiving confirmation of the down payment from our Reservations Department.
Participation to the Program is permitted by completing the following before arrival:
- Full payment*
- Sending the following documents/forms** (you can send them here):
- Medical Certificate by a Pediatrician that certifies that the child can participate in the Program
- Medical Certificate by a Dermatologistthat certifies that the child has no skin conditions that affects his/her participation in swimming activities.
- Medical History (pdf form) completed by the parent/guardian in collaboration with the pediatrician concerning health issues (e.g. allergies etc). Parents/guardians are required to report any chronic health issues. The children with such issues are accepted to the Program following our Doctor’s & Program Director’s approval.
- Copy of Child’s Medical Record Booklet (immunization records)
- If parents are divorced it is mandatory that we receive a copy of the Court’s Custody Ruling.
*Payment in full is strictly required twenty-one (21) days before the beginning of each term.
**Please note that failure to submit any of the above mentioned documents deprives the child from the right to participate.
The down payment or payment in full submitted to «Elatos Ependitiki EPE” signifies that the depositor is fully informed and accepts the General Terms of Participation.